Despite a very intesive test phase of version 2.3 we encountered some minor bugs.
Immediately follows the bug fix release Update 2.3.1!
The Denon DN-HC4500 works on Mac and the “next” button runs flawlessly now.
+ new: gray visualisation of already played tracks in playlist
+ new: optimized loop function
+ new: filearchive search supports tracks containing an apostrophe (‘)
- fixed: player stops when moving the playing track per drag’n'drop more than once
- fixed: graphical issues when scrolling with Numark Total Control
- “next” function doesn’t work correctly on Player 2
- manual midi chooser doesn’t work
- Denon DN-HC4500 isn’t recognized on Mac OS X
Das UltraMixer Team