UltraMixer 3.0.2 available! 30 new features, 10 new MIDI controllers incl. Denon MC6000. Update now for free.Wednesday, den 20. April 2011
Today we release UltraMixer 3.0.2. Besides many new features, there are ten brand new MIDI controllers supported including DENON DN-MC6000, DENON DN-SC2000 and Hercules DJ4Set. Once UltraMixer has shown an incredible speed when it comes to native integration (no mapping, tight integration) into the DJ Software.
Additionally, the iTunes-Integration has been improved. Now, it is possible to synchronize iTunes-groups und to load up iTunes-playlists directly to UltraMixer. Furthermore the BPM-Studio-Importer has been enhanced, in order to import playlists, cue points and all played songs into UltraMixer. The transition has become even more easy.
We have been working on the overall performance. UltraMixer 3.0.2 imports the entire music archive more than 10 times faster than before and the recursive views have also been drastically enhanced. That makes ultramixing fun
Version 3.0.2 can be downloaded here: http://www.ultramixer.com/download.html
following changes have also been made in UltraMixer 3.0.2:
- new: [DB-Importer] Import CUE Points while Importing from the BPM Studio Archive.
- new: [DB-Importer] Import Playlists and Played Songs while importing the BPM Studio Archive.
- new: [FileArchive] Automatically create Backup Files for the FileArchive.
- new: [FileArchive] Synchronization of iTunes playlists.
- new: [MIDI] Automatic detection and selection of MIDI devices when starting UltraMixer.
- new: [MIDI] Option to switch between external and internal mixer mode when using American Audio VMS4.
- new: [MIDI] Support for EKS Otus and EKS Otus RAW.
- new: [MIDI] Support for Numark MixTrack Pro.
- new: [MIDI] Support for Vestax TR1.
- new: [MIDI] Support for Vestax Typhoon.
- new: [Preferences] Option to define the prefered ASIO device.
- new: [SoundPlayer] Context menu to save, load and delete CUEs and Loops in the Mini-Waveform.
- new: [User Interface] New function to load itunes playlists in UltraMixer playlist/wailist/wishlist.
- new: [Waveform] Possibility to pre-calculate the Waveform displays for single tracks or the whole FileArchive.
- changed: [FileArchive] Duration of importing music to file archive reduced by factor 4.
- changed: [FileArchive] Ignore upper/lower case while ordering the Groups in the FileArchive Tree.
- changed: [FileArchive] Recursive view of groups (flat view incl. sub folders) accelerated.
- changed: [FileArchive] UltraMixer needs much less memory when adding hugh music archives, so terratype big archives are no longer a problem.
- changed: [SoundPlayer] Optimize AutoSync, always synchronize the player later started (independent from Crossfader).
- changed: [User Interface] Optimized resizing behaviour of table columns.
- fixed: [AudioEngine] Crash when using very old PC’s (AMD without SSE2).
- fixed: [AudioEngine] Effects does not always affect the monitor channel.
- fixed: [FileArchive] “Delete FileArchive” sometimes does not delete everything when not in 2-Playlists view.
- fixed: [FileArchive] CSV Export of Played Tracks, Playlists and FileArchive more flexible and reliable.
- fixed: [MIDI] EKS XP-10 is not recognized automatically in Mac OS X.
- fixed: [Other] After openng uky files the second textfield does not contain the path to the key file.
- fixed: [SoundPlayer] Allow Drag and Drop from FileArchive to Player when Auto-DJ is active.
- fixed: [SoundPlayer] Drag and Drop from extern will not load the track into the player.
- fixed: [Waveform] Beatlock/auto sync produces unwandet results with loops smaller than one.
- fixed: [Waveform] Live waveform sometimes (seldom) displays a few seconds from the previous title.
- fixed: [Waveform] Mouse scratching in pause mode might start the player.
source: version history